Friday, June 27, 2008

Viggysaurus in...



Hi everyone!



I'm sorry I haven't posted as often, but as you all know, I'm very busy filming. I have been casted for the role of Viggysaurus in Hamsterassic Park (picture above). Also, people have asked me if I sign autographs. Yep, I do sign them!



I also have more exciting news! I have been nominated for a Hammy Award! I will be posting the nominations list this weekend and I'm very excited and honoured! Thank you so much to everyone!



I'm on a break now so I'm going to be posting more often. Keep checking back! And if you want me to add your link under Favourites, then I will gladly do it if you could also add mine to yours!



Take care and have a hamsterrific night!



XoXo,

Viggy Sidney the hamster

1 comment:

kisetsu said...

Was wondering when the "Lord of the Seeds" is debuting?